Monday, July 03, 2006

Warning! Scrap Heavy Post Ahead!

I'm going to attempt to use Bloggers little image adding feature today in the hopes that I can start posting small photos you can click to see larger. I tried it once before and it would not work for me. We'll see what happens. :) I realized this morning that I didn't post my final layouts from the CT call or any of my newer stuff. I was too worried about getting my blog template corrected. LOL

When we received our final kit for the CT call, we were asked to do a double page layout. I don't usually do DPs, but I did do some when I was doing paper scrapping long ago. The kit she gave us to use is so neat! The papers look like water, dirt, grass, etc. Here's what I came up with:I used Heather Roselli's "Boys Love Critters" kit and add-on stickers, both available at thedigichick.com.

RAKScraps just happened to have a sketch challenge that I joined in and decided to use some other papers from the same kit on. I have always loved this photo of Jacob from about two years ago, and the BLC kit seemed so perfect for it.

Soon after, UKScrappers had a sketch challenge in their growing digital forum and I participated. I loved this sketch! I took the photo of Elena the week she turned one. Seems like ages ago in a way. I used Sarah Senior's "Simply Girls" Kit. I think it turned out pretty cute. :)


And my latest project was given to me by my husband. Apparently the most recent photos he had of the kids were from before Elena was even walking. Yikes! So I told him I would throw something together for him to stick in his frames. Here are the results:

Credits: Susan Godfrey's Green With Envy kit, since it is Jacob's favorite color. Font: Cheri

Credits: LizzieGrace's Urban Monkey kit. Font: Knuckle Down

Credits: Ribbit Kisses Kit by Rebecca Gold, Lauren Grier, and Amanda Rockwell Font - Pea Leigh-Leigh Sketch by Ginger Thibodeau


Credits: Kimberly Geswin's Fresh as a Daisy Font: Pea Alesa

My favorite out of the group is the one of Joshua. LOL I love the monkey stamp next to his cute little smile. All of them printed out great at 4x6 and Silas happily has new photos for the office. :)

2 comments:

K.C.'sMommy said...

OMG! This is so so cute I am jealous! I want to do it too! I love the photos and way the borders look they are so cute! It's exciting to visit your blog cause it's so darn cute!

Lora said...

Beautiful work! I love to visit too because it is so darn cute as Tina said. Keep up the great work!