Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Oh how cool!

Well, I happened upon Ginger Thibodeau's blog, R U Square?, about a week or two ago. She does rectangular scrapping, which I do occasionally. She has some great sketches, and I used one of them for my Cassidy layout for Silas to print for work. I happened to be sharing the link with my buddy Lynds today and was reading the latest updates. I scrolled down and found out I won something for my Cassidy photo. :) How cool is that?

We went to my parent's house for 4th of July. They had a cookout and then headed out to the fireworks. I wasn't thinking Josh would be able to handle the noise since the movie theater is a bit too loud for him, but he did surprisingly well. Elena was so tired by that point that she was ready to go once they started. I hope everyone had a great Independence Day!

I also did a layout today for Jacob. We bought him a camera for his birthday last year, and he loves using it. Some of the photos he takes are pretty funny, and some even come out really good. I decided to do a layout of some photos he took this weekend. :)


Journaling says:
"You got a camera for your 6th birthday. You love taking pictures with it and it is always fun to see things from your perspective. These are photos you took while waiting for the Space Shuttle Discovery to launch. Unfortunately, the launch was scrubbed, but you had fun regardless. You even got to see the brand new GoodYear blimp. I can't wait to see your next batch of photos."

On the photo of the blimp, I added, "Yes, you turned the camera upside down for this one."

LOL Silly Jacob. I used Melany Violette's Unique Boy kit. Fonts used are Rhumba Script, Agent Orange, Pea Amy, Pea Grethchie Print.

1 comment:

K.C.'sMommy said...

Wow this is a great idea! I have never thought of it before. I should let Big Brother take a bunch of photos to see what he sees. That would be really interesting. I wish K.C. could use the camera, maybe someday. I would love to see what he sees!!! Excellent idea Mom!