Tuesday, July 18, 2006

First loose tooth

Well, it has finally happened. Jacob finally has a wiggly tooth. He was eating lunch and told me that his tooth was hurting a little bit. So I took a peek and checked to see if there was wiggling, and sure enough there was! I told him that he had his first loose tooth and he was really growing up. The look on his face was so cute. It was panic and joy all in one. He even had watery eyes. LOL I asked him if he was scared, and he told me no. How is it that at only 7 years old, males have already learned to not tell when they are scared? Boggles my mind.

So, my little overanalyzer has been asking me tons of questions in the past hour since his discovery. Will it hurt? Will I swallow it? How will I not swallow it? What if I do swallow it? Has anyone ever swallowed a tooth before? What will I do with the tooth if it comes out during the day? Will I put the tooth under my pillow right away or wait until bedtime? Will it have blood? Why? I'm sure there were more, but you get the picture.

I took a picture of his mouth today, full of his baby teeth. lol He seemed relieved to know we have pictures now. LOL I'm going to have to scrap it soon. :)

Speaking of scrapping, I just got my first assignment for the Scrappin' Secrets CT. I'm using one of Tenessa Allen's kits. So exciting!

I also made a couple of pages:

The first is one I made for a friend of mine. I call it Amanda's Garden. It's not my usual style, but I thought Melany Violette's Garden Girl kit was too cute not to use.







I also made the letter B page for the kids' ABC album. I used Melany Violette's Color Me Happy kit.

No comments: