Thursday, July 13, 2006

Yay!

Woohoo! I got an email today telling me I have been chosen as a member of Scrappin' Secrets new Creative Team! I am so excited and I can not wait for my first assignment. :)

I also realized last night that I forgot to post one of my layouts. This one is for Elena's book. This is a page I have been wanting to put together for a while, but I could never really find a kit I really wanted to use with the pics, until I picked up Ginger Thibodeau's Softly Shining Kit. The lace and papers were perfect, and with a little color tweaking on the pic, I was very happy with the results. I can still remember the moment we told Meemaw we gave Elena her middle name in honor of her. She was so excited. Meemaw had Alzheimer's and though many times she couldn't remember our names, she never once slipped in calling Elena "Frances". :) Don't forget to click the photo to see it better. ;)


3 comments:

Amydeanne said...

Congratulations Mel! You deserve it! You're scrapbooking skills are amazing! :)

Anonymous said...

A heARRty congratulations to ye me lady! ARR ARR ARR!

Anonymous said...

woohoooooooo melissa hun....welcome to the world of design teams hehehe
love niamh