Friday, June 30, 2006

Alrighty...

So, I redid the entire template and I *think* (hesitantly saying this) that I got it right this time. Those of you who are using Internet Explorer, could you let me know if it looks correct now? Thanks!

Update time, now that I think the template might be correct. ;0)

I had Jacob's homeschooling evaluation this past Monday. It went excellent! We were in and out in 15 minutes. I apparently was organized better than I thought, and she just flipped through everything and looked at a couple of lapbooks we brought. I was a little disappointed that she didn't have him read out loud for her, but she was really doing well to get him to talk. I told my handbell group it was the quietest I think he has ever been his entire life. LOL He must have been nervous, though he claimed he wasn't.

I found out today that I did not make the CT I was trying out for. I'm being a good sport about it, but kind of bummed at the same time. I'm somewhat hesitant to try out for another one right now. We'll see. I would really love to be on a team at some point. Heather was sweet about it and emailed me letting me know what she based the decision on. I wouldn't have wanted to be in her shoes making the decision. I did email her back to show I hold no grudges and that I plan to stay on the forum.

I think I am going to find another gallery as well. I have three...two where I actually participate on the forums and then a third that I mainly just post layouts at. It's so busy at that one that it is rare to get comments, let alone seen. So many of the calls seem to want you to have 3-5 galleries. So, we'll see.

7 comments:

Danielle said...

This template looks AWESOME. I use Firefox, btw. (And so should you! LOL Just kidding.) No, really, this template loads much easier for me. Nice job!

Melissa said...

Thanks, Danielle! Yep, I'm a Firefox user too, which is why I was so clueless that it wasn't working in the other browser. LOL I'm liking this much better now that I got the thing working properly and got rid of the blinkies. :)

Anonymous said...

zgMelissa, it came thru just like you wanted. it's much easier to read this way. sometimes you just have to keep tweeking till you get it.

Marian

K.C.'sMommy said...

Hey there Melissa! Wow it looks so nice! It's so pretty! Dang girl you sure are talented! I wish I knew how to do the scrapbooking and work with templates. I did try to tweak my template a bit but it never works for me:(
It sure looks great!

Tina

Have a great 4 th of July with the kiddos!

Unknown said...

Looks Great!! I love the layout.
I am now having a problem with mine *sigh* it isn't showing up right in firefox. I am planning on working on it tonight. Don't you just hate trying to figure out what you did wrong, I do. By the way, where did you get your basic template for the 3 column layout? I am thinking of changing mine up real soon. Hope all is well!!!

Unknown said...

Nevermind about the 3 column layout, I got it worked out and I think I am working in firefox now, whew, what a pain.

Hope you are having a great weekend.

ps my yard sale find was found on the southside...allthough I do find some wonderful deals out your way too, just thought I'd let you know!

Hugs,
Kim

Melissa said...

Yep! Back in bells and loving it! We play the end of this month and we are working on a Christmas program already. We'll have lots of great music and I have a solo! Yay! Should be fun!