Thursday, June 22, 2006

Okies, I think we got it!

So, I have my three column template now, courtesy of the link you can find on the bottom of the page. ;) How does it look on everyone's screens?

We are still waiting for the official kit for our CT call. Until then, we were given another one to play with. It's so pretty! It's Heather Roselli's "It's a Girl Thang" kit. I had so much fun with it, even though I had a little trouble choosing a photo that wouldn't clash with the colors of the kit. Here's what I came up with:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Credits: Heather Roselli's It's a Girl Thang Kit
Fonts: Kayleigh and Milton Burlesque

2 comments:

Amydeanne said...

awwwww it's totally cute Mel! btw, I love the name of your blog... dh is dutch, so I joke to him about calling our farm little holland on the prairies lol

Melissa said...

LOL That's cute! I didn't realize he was dutch. :)