Monday, June 19, 2006

Baby Madison website and Down Syndrome Awareness kit

I mentioned previously about my board buddy's baby, Madison, and the disease that she is suffering with. Shelli now has a website up that will let you keep up with her progress. I will put the link in my sidebar as well.

http://www.memoriesofmariam.com/madison/

She could really use the prayers right now.

I mentioned previously that I had submitted a small kit to be included in a Down Syndrome Awareness Charity mega kit. Here is the preview to my contribution:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

There are 17 very unique kits on all in this mega kit. To find out how you can get them, please click on the blinkie below and it will take you to the page where you can find out all about it!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And I thought I would wrap this up by saying I made the next cut for Heather Roselli's CT team call! I am in complete shock! I never expected my name to show up in Heather's top 9 list. Woah! I am so excited about it though! Can't wait to see what this next round brings. :)

No comments: