Saturday, March 11, 2006

Guess what this is

Image hosting by Photobucket

This is post number 100! I can't believe I have typed that many posts, yet at the same time wonder what post number I would be at if I had not taken so many long breaks lately. LOL

I have tried thinking about something nifty to post here, but didn't really succeed in doing so. Instead, I thought I would share some new pics of Elena. I tried getting some of the other kids, but none of them were in a photo mood. Elena is a ham when the camera is out though. :)

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

3 comments:

Unknown said...

She is just adorable!!!

Me said...

look at how cute she is!! great pics, Mel!! I love her!! Happy 100th post!!

Lora said...

These pictures of Elena are precious. She really does love the camera and her beauty shines through!