Sunday, August 14, 2005

Fun with friends

We went and saw my best friend and her family this weekend. We had to get the girls together for some playtime because it had been a while. All of the kids had a good time. We definitely have to do it again soon. :) Silly me forgot the camera, but luckily April and her husband had theirs out and clicked away. LOL They sent us some of the pics, so of course I had to play with one of them.

Elizabeth is just under 6 weeks younger than Elena, so she was very interested in playing. Elena had just woken up from a nap when we got to the house, so it took her a while to get into a playful mood.

Here are a couple of the pics from our outing:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

3 comments:

Me said...

is that the baby you babysit?? she is adorable! and livvie has the same outfit as Elena but her's is turquoise!

Melissa said...

I used to babysit her, but her mama has a job right down the road from their home, so she is in daycare now. She is adorable, isn't she? ALWAYS smiling!

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures Melissa. Can you send them to me that way? You know I have to add it to the scrap book!! Thanks, we WILL do it again soon. Like maybe Sept17th?