Thursday, May 18, 2006

Cassidy update

Well, she is still running a fever (101), so I have an appointment for her this afternoon with my regular ped (thank goodness!). I'm not sure what they will do. She vomitted the meds this morning and had a (TMI) very large bowel movement. That could very well be what she meant when she said "the down" was hurting. Maybe she was constipated? I don't know. I know when we lift her up to change her pull-up she is VERY shaky, so I am wondering if they will just put her in overnight for some IVs.

Then at 3:45 I have my doctor's appointment to go over all of my lab results. I know my pressure will be sky high because of the rushing around I will be doing, the worrying about Cassie, lack of sleep and not staying on my diet at all this week. I am hoping he won't jump to meds as the answer after only seeing me twice, especially since my pressure was fine at the GYN office. Maybe my pressure will actually cooperate for me and be surprisingly low.

Wish us luck! Hopefully we will get to come home and I can update. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope everything goes good for you two, I will keep you both in my thoughts today!