Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Cassidy's funny of the day

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I thought you guys would get a kick out of Cassie's latest. She loves wearing dresses, so when I was getting her ready to go today, I let her pick out what she wanted to wear. She grabbed a pink dress that has flowers painted on the edge of it. So, she puts it on and starts holding the sides of it out, and she runs over to Elena and says "I look soooo beautiful!" She cracks me up. Well, a little later she comes up to me and holds out her bare foot and says "And where are my beautiful shoes?" I told her she was funny and she did look very nice today and she could bring me her shoes and we'd put them on. While I'm putting them on, she said something, and I replied "Yes, Princess Cassidy" and she got real upset and told me she is NOT Princess Cassidy, she is Princess Cin-der-ell-a. LOL Yes ma'am! To top it off though, she stands up and tells me very seriously "I need to find a prince." I lost it! Two years old and already looking for her Prince Charming. ROFL

1 comment:

Lora said...

awww that is so adorable!