Wednesday, January 11, 2006

The Autism Spectrum Quotient

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Yep, I'm a chatterbox today. :P

I saw this on a blog I recently discovered, Matchbox Kid. It is a 50 question quiz found on the Newsweek site. I thought it would be interesting to take it and see what it said about me. Here's the link for anyone interested: The Autism Spectrum Quotient

Here is the scoring scale:
0-10: low
11-22: average (most women score about 15, and most men score around 17)
22-31: above average
32-50: very high (most people with Asperger Syndrome or high functioning autism score about 35
50: maximum


I scored a 16. Interesting.

2 comments:

Me said...

I scored a 29!! what's that mean??? I have autistic tendencies?

Anonymous said...

What that means Lyndsay is you're more out there than I am - I only scored a 21. :)