Monday, September 05, 2005

Elena's (late) 12 month check-up

Silly me didn't even get around to posting Elena's latest stats! I had her check-up last Thursday (when mom and dad's house was broken into). She is 25 lbs, and 31" long. She is in the 90th% for both height and weight, and head circumference is in the 75th%. So she is growing well.

Dr. V. looked through her chart and mentioned that she couldn't believe how sick my sweet girl was last month. :( She said she was "hospital material" and asked if I was told she had rotavirus. I told her Dr. B never said that but that it was likely just a bad tummy bug. Apparently the rotavirus test is the only one that never was ordered...not that it mattered since there was nothing they could do for her if that was what it indeed was. She's fairly certain that's what it was. Poor baby. :(

She is doing everything she should be doing at this age. She is very close to walking, but still a bit timid. She is so stinkin' cute I can't stand it sometimes! LOL She still has only 8 teeth, is starting to become a little clingy to mommy, sings along to Beethoven's 5th, and does this adorable little waddling crawl now when she is excited about coming to you. I just love her to pieces.

No comments: