Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Not much to report

My current mood: Image hosted by Photobucket.com

There hasn't been a whole lot going on here. Cassidy had her 2 year check-up yesterday. She is 26.5 lbs (50th%) , possibly 35 1/2 inches (60th%), and her head circumference is in the 25th% - which is also probably wrong. Her growth has been amazingly consistent and she has been in the same percentiles every time she has gone in. The head circumference most likely is actually in the 50th%. I have yet to figure out why they can't get a good reading on her. We had to bring her to a neurologist when she was younger and they would always schedule her for a week after her ped appts. They always had her in the 50th% while the peds had her in the 25th%. Regardless, it's consistent and that is all that matters. :)

Joshua is sick. He has been having a fever on and off and he now is having tummy issues. He also has started sounding hoarse and is coughing. I am hoping it is just a virus that will run its course soon, but we may be making a trip to the peds in the next day or so.

I managed to sew my first outfit tonight. I'll have to try it on one of the girls tomorrow to see if it actually fits. I'm excited! If it does fit and they happen to cooperate for the camera, I will be sure to post some pictures. :)

No comments: