Thursday, June 23, 2005

A Milestone for Joshua

My current mood is: Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Joshua put together his very first puzzle today! It was a Thomas puzzle with 12 pieces, and he acted as though he had been doing them for years. It boggles my mind still. There were no questions, no frustrations....he simply matched the colors and put them together! I am so proud of him. Now I am going to have to go puzzle shopping for some new puzzles that he will enjoy. :)

Went to the gym tonight. I am really enjoying it. Afterwards we went to the hospital to visit my cousin, Lacey. She had a tubal pregnancy and is having an extremely difficult recovery. Hopefully things will improve with ehr recovery and she will be able to return home soon. I know her little girls miss her. :) So, get better Lacey, and if you are reading, know I'm here whenever you want to talk....I mean it!

No comments: