Monday, February 20, 2006

Contest

For anyone who likes Coke products,this contest is for you! No purchase is necessary at all. Just go to Coca-Cola Olympics Contest and register. After registering, click on "Enter code". On the bottom of the page is a picture of a box of Coke...click that and request your courtesy code. You can request up to 3 codes per day.

You will be assigned a random Olympic event for each code you enter. Each time the US scores any medal (gold, silver OR bronze), you win! Both Silas and I have won 5 2-liter bottles each already. I believe the contest ends March 15th or so...plenty of time to get yourself some free Coke and enter to win a trip to the Beijing Olympics in 2008. I think that would be well worth conquering my fear of flying. :)

1 comment:

Gracie, Abby, Mommy and Daddy said...

You are slacking woman. You are updating about as often as we are these days. Actually, I can blame that on mommy cause I am not in the country. Hope all is well, now update the blog.