Saturday, December 10, 2005

3 Things...

I was tagged by Sarah at The Sellers Homeschool Blog. This should be fun!

3 names you answer to:

1. Melissa
2. Mooooommmmmmmyyyyyyyyyy
3. MaMa

3 parts of your heritage:
1. Italian
2. Cajun
3. German - a little bit!

3 things that scare me:
1. Anything bad happening to my family, especially my children
2. Spiders
3. Dentists

3 of your everyday essentials:
1. Diet Cherry Coke
2. Hug from the kids
3. Music

3 things you are wearing right now:
1. green T-shirt
2. black pants
3. white socks

3 of your favorite songs:
1. In My Daughter's Eyes - Martina McBride
2. Breathe - Faith Hill
3. Held - Natalie Grant

3 things you want in a relationship (other than real love):
1. Understanding
2. Honesty
3. Patience

2 truths and 1 lie (in any order):
1. Have a bachelor's degree in Music Education
2. Have played handbells in Disney World
3. I love doing the dishes

3 things about the opposite sex that appeal to you:
1. Eyes
2. Smile
3. Confidence

3 of your favorite hobbies:
1. Scrapbooking
2. Sewing
3. Soapmaking

3 places you want to go:
1. DisneyWorld (been many times, but I LOVE that place!)
2. Disneyland in CA (sense a theme?)
3. New York (to see a Broadway show!)

3 things you want to do before you die:
1. See a real Broadway play
2. Live life to the fullest
3. Muster up the courage to get myself onto a plane. (And maybe even fly somewhere!)

3 ways that you are sterotypically a male/female:
1. I love shopping
2. I do not like to have my hair short
3. Enjoy crafts

3 people you would like to take this survey:
1. Silas (Strawberry Skies)
2. Lyndsay (C'est La Vie)
3. David (GracieLand)

No comments: