Sunday, July 31, 2005

I can't believe it!

Wow! Time sure does fly! My sweet Elena is going to be one year old in just a few days. I looked through pictures from the day she was born and found myself a little teary-eyed. It is so hard to believe how much she has changed from the little newborn to the toddler (well, almost!) she is now. So different!

She received her first birthday present yesterday, and it is so cute! Brenna, Sunshine's daughter, sent her an embroidered diaper, a matching dyed prefold, and a sweet card that she signed herself. ;) Elena loves it, as you will see below. This is one diaper that we will be keeping forever! Here is a pic:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Thank you so much Brenna and Sunshine! We love it!!!

And since we are on the topic of my youngest daughter today, I have to tell about her latest little episodes. She has decided that she enjoys gagging herself after meals now to the point that the entire meal comes back up. You would think she would learn that it doesn't feel too good coming back up, and when mommy says "No" she really means it. But not my daughter! No, she thinks it is funny to gag herself. One of my fellow mommies said she sounds like a supermodel in training. LOL I keep telling her she is WAY too young to be having a complex yet. Hopefully she will get past this little stage soon. None of my other kids did this, so it should be interesting to see how long it goes on.

Anyway, today I will leave you with Elena's tips for other babies who may be celebrating a birthday soon. Enjoy!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Well, it's good to hear others have been through it and can tell me it DOES eventually end! HA!