Saturday, May 28, 2005

Time sure is flying!

Well, tomorrow my oldest will be 6 years old. Unbelievable! It doesn't seem all that long ago that we could have his head in my hand and his tiny body fitting the length of my arm. He was such a tiny little thing. He was about 4 weeks early and only 5 lbs, 2 oz at birth. He wasn't breathing when he was born, but after three breaths of life he was fine. :) Here's a little something I put together in honor of his day:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

In other news, Elena received a dipe in the mail from her birthday exchange buddy, Kaylee. :) It is embroidered with Elmo and Grover on the bum and was made by Mary at Sweet Baby Boutique and it is sooooo cute! These embroidered dipes are spoiling me. LOL How can I buy a plain dipe again? I wish now that I would have known how easy they are to use back when the boys were little. Here's a pic of Elena's new dipe:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Funny, I always change the words in the "Elmo's World" theme song when I sing to Elena. She loves it!

"Lalalala, lalala Lena's World.
Lalalala, lalala Lena's World.
Lena loves her brothers, her sister too.
That's Lena's world!"

Someone tell these kids to stop growing up! LOL

No comments: