Thursday, January 04, 2007

New year and new kit

Happy New Year a few days late. It's been a busy few days.

My newest kit is finished and I am super excited! It was totally inspired by my little guy, Josh. "On The Go" includes:

5 plain textured papers
5 patterned textured papers
5 paper clips
2 grosgrain ribbons
1 bus
1 jet
1 truck
1 car
1 wrench
1 keychain



Also recently finished is the add-on t my Classy Cassie kit:

This includes 3 patterned textured papers, 1 tag, 2 heart-shaped buttons, 1 glass tiara, and 3 paper clips.


And now, most importantly, I want to wish my wonderful husband a very HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! 9 years...how'd you do it? :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful scrapbooking stuff!

Happy Anniversary you two! I didn't realize you were married only nine months longer than me!

Have a wonderful anniversary! Hope you get to go and have some fun!! :)

Amydeanne said...

hey! pretty kits! and happy anniversary! :) That is great about the reading thing! It's amazing how fast they change isn't it?