Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Christmas...already?!

Woah, where in the world did this year go? I can't believe it is only 5 days until Christmas. Christmas, people! I have gotten nearly all of my shopping done. I still have some things I am working on putting together, and have done zero wrapping. I am usually a little bit better than this about getting things done sooner. I don't know what is wrong with me this year. I think the lack of cold weather is doing it. It's kind of hard to get in the Christmas mood when outside it is in the 70's.

My newest kit is finished as of this morning. Let me tell you, it is pretty hard to get motivated to put together a winter kit when the above mentioned weather is surrounding you. However, I did it!

Not much else to report I suppose. Just keeping busy, as usual. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey girl! I can't believe how fast the time has been flying either!

I have only one gift left to wrap for each of the boys from my grandma, but if I don't get those presents wrapped as soon as I buy them, I'd never do it! lol

It's nice when you do your wrapping early because you honestly forget a lot of the things you buy for the kids and it's like Santa really came! :D

Congrats on another cute scrapbooking item! yee ha, you go girl!

In case we don't "talk" until afterward, "Merry Christmas to you, your dh and the kiddos!"

Fa la la la la, la la la LA!