Thursday, November 02, 2006

November already?

This year seems to have flown by. I have no idea where the time has gone! Silas had this great New Year's resolution to get the garage cleaned out. We cleaned it out partially, but it is far from being completely done. It has been so nice out lately, and I am loving the chill in the mornings and evenings.

School is going great. Josh truly seems to have a grasp on his letter sounds now. I figured he would by Christmas. He is doing awesome! Jacob has given little trouble this week, so it has been nice getting through the work this week.

Halloween was fun. We went to my grandfather's place and et them "trick or treat" for him to see them dressed up. He loved it. We stayed for a while just visiting. We eventually headed out to the fall festival at the kids' art class. They were pretty much the only young ones to show up, so Ms. Julia was disappointed. However, they played the games and she helped them make a Halloween lantern that turned out super cute. Joshua was very unhappy about the craft and would not participate, so she made his while demonstrating for me to help Cassie and Jacob. After that we headed to my parents' house so they could TOT there and at Ms. H's house. Once Silas met us there, we took off to one of the local churches to do "Trunk or Treat". That was really cute, and the kids had a blast going from car to car and seeing some of the adults in costume. And my in-laws came over there as well. So, it was a packed day, to say the least!

Scrap news time! Yeah!

Melissa G announced this week that had to step down from designing. I am so sad for her, because she is really good and I really enjoyed being on her team while I had the chance. When I found out, I went searching for another team and came across a call for Pamela Gibson (at Digital Freebies). I was pleasantly surprised to find out I made the team! Woohoo! Her designs are really nice, and I already made my first LO for her using her "Upon an Autumn Eve" kit.













I also found out I was chosen as yesterday's Layout of the Day at Gotta Pixel again (November 1)! I was really excited! They even gave me a cute little blinkie to use. LOL Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Isn't that neat?! I used Phoenix's "Indian Dreams" kit. Love the colors in that one!






There is so much more I could show you if I had the time. Right now I need to go and feed my kids some lunch. I will have a pretty cool scrapping tidbit for you in the next day or so. :)

4 comments:

C said...

Awesome!!

Unknown said...

I love the scrapbook pages! The peekaboo one is so adorable!!!!

:)

Kim

KC's Blog said...

Oh look at the children they are so darling!! They are growing up so fast! I love the scrapbooking, you are so talented!

Maddy said...

You put us all to shame with your talents.
Best wishes,
http://whitterer-autism.blogspot.com