Sunday, November 27, 2005

Our family webpage

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wow! I had not realized that it had been so long since I updated our family webpage. Silas happened to go looking at it the other night and when I glanced over and saw that the pictures on the front page were from last October, I was actually upset with myself for letting it slip like it has. What a slacker I have been! So, I have started getting it updated today. The front page now has some new and updated pictures (from the last month or two tops). I will get the names repaired soon, but for now it will do (they look icky right now!). :) I also need a link to this blog added.

Next on my list is Elena's page. Poor baby, the last pictures of her posted there were from when she was only about 2 months old. How awful am I? So, her page is first on my "to update" list.

After that will be Cassidy, Joshua, and Jacob's pages. And if I find any photos of Jacob's art, that page could use a major update as well.

Anyway, for anyone who is interested, slowly but surely the page will have some new photos up in the coming weeks, and hopefully I will have it more or less done by the time 2006 arrives so that all I have to do is add photos occasionally.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you! I have slacked so much on mine too. Why does time seem to go so slow yet so fast! I am looking forward to having a look at your updates. : )

Anonymous said...

Oops...that comment was from me, Monique.